Northeast Iowa Community College, in collaboration with area education, economic development and business partners, has established services for the city of New Hampton and Chickasaw County School District to provide college coursework and programming to high school and adult students.
Admission Assistance and Career Coaching
- Stop by/schedule an appointment with Holly for assistance with applying to the college and/or career coaching.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency, and/or college transcripts to the campus you plan to attend. You can also drop them off with Holly.
Placement Test Scheduling
- Complete ACCUPLACER(R) reading and writing assessment and ALEKS(R) math assessment for course placement.
- Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT(R), ACT Compass(R) or ALEKS(R) test scores. ACCUPLACER(R) scores are valid for three years, and ALEKS(R) scores are valid for 18 months.
- Schedule your appointment by contacting Holly.
Financial Aid Assistance
- Schedule an appointment by contacting Holly for assistance completing your FAFSA.
- Complete your .
- Inquire about scholarship and/or grant opportunities for certificate programs.
Academic Advising and Course Registration
- Schedule an appointment by contacting Holly.
- Course advising and registration for credit and non-credit programming.
- Face to face, ICN and online classes available.
- You can also search the full college catalog for credit courses.
College Credit for High School Students
- High School students may be able to earn college credit at NICC while still in high school. Contact Holly to learn more.
- Northeast Iowa Career Learning Link (CLL) is a program that exposes students to high-demand career areas and sets them on the pathway to career and educational success beyond high school. The program provides work-based learning opportunities for students in partnership with local businesses. Contact Holly to learn more.
- Learn more about earning college credit while in high school.
High School Equivalency Diploma Classes
- Learn how you can earn your high school equivalency diploma (HSED, formerly known as GED) by contacting Holly.
- Learn more about the high school equivalency diploma.
Upcoming Courses at New Hampton
Life and Leisure
|March 7 & 14
||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Life and Leisure Courses
|April 14 & 21
||6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.