The Cresco Center offers year-round, day, evening, credit and professional development classes. The center also supports training opportunities for local businesses. Course instruction is offered via Zoom, face-to-face and online for both high school students and adult learners.
- Stop by/schedule an appointment at the Cresco Center for assistance with applying to the college.
- Submit official high school, high school equivalency, and/or college transcripts to the campus you plan to attend. You can also drop them off at the Cresco Center.
- Schedule an appointment to take your placement testing at the Cresco Center (ACCUPLACER(R) reading and Writing and ALEKS(R) math assessment).
Placement Test Scheduling
- Complete ACCUPLACER(R) reading and writing assessment and ALEKS(R) math assessment for course placement at the Cresco Center.
- Assessments may be waived based on previous college coursework or submission of valid ACT(R), ACT Compass(R) or ALEKS(R) test scores. ACCUPLACER(R) scores are valid for three years, and ALEKS(R) scores are valid for 18 months.
- Schedule your appointment by contacting the Cresco Center.
- We are available to hold testing Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 7am-5pm and Tuesdays and Fridays 7am-3pm.
Financial Aid Assistance
- Schedule an appointment by contacting the Cresco Center for assistance completing your FAFSA.
- Complete your .
- Inquire about scholarship and/or grant opportunities for certificate programs.
Academic Advising and Course Registration
- Schedule an appointment by contacting the Cresco Center.
- Course advising and registration for credit and non-credit programming.
- Face to face, Zoom and online classes available.
- You can also search the full college catalog for credit courses.
College Credit for High School Students
- High School students may be able to earn college credit at NICC while still in high school. Stop by the Cresco Center to learn more.
- Northeast Iowa Career Learning Link (CLL) is a program that exposes students to high-demand career areas and sets them on the pathway to career and educational success beyond high school. The program provides work-based learning opportunities for students in partnership with local businesses. Contact the Cresco Center to learn more.
- Learn more about earning college credit while in high school.
Upcoming Courses at Cresco
Credit Course Schedules
|June 4, 安徽快3开奖结果 - July 30, 安徽快3开奖结果
Life and Leisure
Life and Leisure Courses
|June 6, 安徽快3开奖结果
|May 14 - June 18, 安徽快3开奖结果
|July 27 - August 27, 安徽快3开奖结果
|June 8 - June 12, 安徽快3开奖结果